Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sunglasses

Everyday small miracles are performed in my life that my eyes are opened to. Today I was driving home from an aerobics class. All morning I had been thinking about getting a drink from jamba juice after the class. My head was zoned in on getting that sweet smoothie as a reward for completing the class. As I was driving I was wondering where my new sunglasses were. I accidentally got off on the wrong exit. I know my side of town very well and I was so surprised that I had done this. This particular freeway exit leads to robs grave. We just visited his grave two days ago and I really didn't think that I needed to visit the grave. I was in a hurry to get to jamba juice and had a limited amount of time since my visiting teachers were visiting me at 10:30 and it was 10:15. But since I had pulled off on the exit that lead to rob I decided to change my plans and forego my smoothie. I went to his headstone and found a surprise... My sunglasses sitting beautifully on his headstone! I know this is a small miracle but things like this happen to me everyday. I know rob is still here helping me in any way that he can. I am waiting for the day that the exit that I take will lead to our reunion until then I will follow his promptings and appreciate his sweet loving gestures from beyond the grave.

1 comment:

Carol said...

that really is a cool story...glad you are sharing these things. they will be really great to look at much later in life as you ponder back on this time.