Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Joy

1) yesterday the girls and I jumped on the trampoline
2) eating dinner outside in this fabulous weather.
3) playing hide and seek with the girls. It brought back memories of when rob and I would play in highschool and just out of highschool. We had so much fun and would play for hours. I had the best hiding spots. What I wouldn't give to go back to those days.
Last night we had FHE and we spoke about the 10 commandments and how we need to have rules in our home. We started thinking about what rules were important for us. The 1st was to be clean ( clean minds and bodies) and the second was to be safe. Savannah had just snuck off somewhere and joslyn and I continued to talk about these important rules. Savannah comes back into the room white white-out plastered on her eyes like eye shadow. Haha so much for be clean and be safe. It was a classic moment and I spent the next hour cleaning her up. FHE to be continued.

No comments: