Friday, May 25, 2012

Exhaustion

Tonight I am grateful for exhaustion! Sometimes with a full plate I often wish that my body would not need to rest. I could get so much more done if i could just have those sleep hours to clear my plate But it's nights like tonight that I am grateful for the deep sleep that comes from pure exhaustion. Tonight my soul was cleansed. Just when my body can physically take no more tears and my ducts are all dried up and just when I cry out in so much emotional sorrow and pain I calmly fall asleep. I'm sure that in our heavenly fathers miraculous creation of his children he made exhaustion and sleep knowing that we would need a break from our physical and emotional challenges that we endure in life. What a brilliant idea! Because In the morning I will be refreshed and it will be a new day. The sun will shine on me and I will be reminded of my eternal belief and I will make it through another day.

No comments: