Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Falling in love

15 years ago I fell in love with Rob on a trip to California and a few weeks ago I feel in love with his cute 9 year old, Joslyn. When I was 16 and I worked at the hard rock cafe, I won a trip to Disneyland for two. So rob and I Took off to Disney. We ate at the rainforest cafe and spent a day at Disney and a day at balboa island. I fell deeply madly in love with that young 17 year old cutie.
A few weeks ago I needed to get out of town and so my cute 9 year old ( who looks just like her daddy) Took off for some sunshine. First stop seaworld, then Disney, then universal and the beach In between every single day. It was amazing. I held her hand every chance I had ( lets face it soon she will not allow me to hold her hand) we stopped at every store she wanted to see. ( soon she will prefer to shop with her friends) we looked at a bazillion mood rings and neon sunglasses. We ate as much icecream as we wanted. We bought a boogie board and enjoyed being beach bums. We stayed out late and just enjoyed our time together. It reminded me of my trip to Cali with rob when we were just kids. There aren't many years left that Joslyn will want to hang out together and do all these fun things. Kids really do grow up too fast. I fell in love with my daughter and it was awesome.

No comments: